Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

New Etsy Purchase!

I have to admit, I could spend the best part of a day on Etsy. There is just SO MUCH to look at, and so much of it is hand made and beautiful. I was actually an Etsy fan pre-baby, but post-baby I've gone a little bit Etsy mad.

Unfortunately, I don't actually purchase anywhere near as much as I'd like to due to, ahem, financial limitations, but I'm on there a couple of times a week ogling and favourite-ing my most coveted items.

This week I've been getting REALLY excited about our impending trip to Germany, particularly after chatting with my sister in law and hearing how excited her kids are about meeting Heiks, and speaking with some good friends of ours who we will be catching up with over there. My excitement has caused me to get thinking about Heike's wardrobe, because of cause all her current clothes are wintry and, mon dieu, she simply must have some gorgeous summer outfits to impress all my in laws!

I've bought a few things from Next, a fab UK site you can check out here, and Justus bought Heike a few super cute things from Baby Gap when he was in the states. But Etsy has lots of beautiful, unique things that Justus' crafty family will appreciate.

Today I bought this REALLY cute bubble suit on Etsy, from a shop called Handmaidens Cottage. She sews lots of cute, vintage inspired baby outfits and also some awesome womens "aprons" that you can wear over dresses for that very cool, 50s look that I'd love to rock but can't quite pull off.

"It's So Minnie" baby bubble. "It's So Cute"


If you haven't explored Etsy yet, get on it - www.etsy.com. Warning: it is addictive. 

Z xx

No comments:

Post a Comment