Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Ode to my Kitchen Aid

Recently my husband purchased me a truly valuable gift. A beautiful, suave, elegant machine that could even be described as a little bit sexy. It fulfils my every need and just looking at it makes me smile.

My Kitchen Aid.

I mean, I don't really have that much to say about my Kitchen Aid except for, oh, I LOVE IT. I can't actually describe my love for it in common English, but rather, like Romeo for Juliet, can only speak of it in sonnets.

*clears throat*

It's difficult to say my dear,
The love I have for you
Sitting up upon my bench top
So beautiful and blue

You are so very shiny
Your curves so very round
My heart it leaps with joy upon
Hearing your whirring sound

Cakes, cookies and sweets I love
To cook and oh, to eat
With you I make them easily
Their taste I can not beat

Superficial I may be
But I really have to say
You are oh so much prettier
Than other mixers of today

So please my love don't leave me
Or I'd be a tired old maid
Slaving over baking
Without you, My Kitchen Aid

Mine is just this shiny


Z xx




No comments:

Post a Comment