Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

I Wanna Be A Biker Chic

My basic fashion rule of thumb is that if these following three women are wearing it, I should be wearing it:

The ever-stylish Kate Bosworth

Model Mum Miranda Kerr

Fashion queen, Diane Kruger

I'm talking biker. It's been around for a few seasons now but this year it's all about brooding in black boots, leather jackets and lots of black, grey and my absolute favourite, maroon. You can not go wrong this winter with all black, all season, topped with a cute maroon beanie or scarf.

Anyway, in my quest for the ultimate biker chic look I set out yesterday in search of some flat biker boots (I have a healed, studded pair from ZARA). The winners, currently enjoying their first outing, are the below pair from Country Road:
Hello, lover. $249.
 I think I may wear these every day until this trend is over. I'm just that obsessed. If you're loaded, how about this pair from the iconic Mr Choo?

I KNOW RIGHT???
For those who don't want to invest in a $200+ pair, you can go past these puppies from The Iconic. Great for just one season.

The Iconic always has the goods


Alright, guys, I'm off to be hardcore.

Z xx

No comments:

Post a Comment