Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

M.I.A

I've completely neglected this blog of late, focusing my attention on another project I'm hoping to get off the ground and generally just working and playing hard. I'm well and truly the mother of a toddler now, with my little girl turning two in September, and that brings with it some very unique rewards and challenges.

Still, I stumbled upon my blog today and had a read from a fresh perspective. It's funny (and often embarrassing!) to catch a glimpse of yourself from an outsider's point of view, but one thing I did realise was how cathartic it was for me to have a personal blog to vent on, and how much my writing has improved over time. I'm learning, gradually, to express myself with LESS words, a lesson that's long overdue!

On both the family front and the career front, we're embarking on a new phase. We're looking to expand our family - something we never even had to think about the first time around. This time, there's planning required, there are some physical and practical issues to consider. A whole new ball game. So I think there are some insights to be found there.

Meanwhile, I'm throwing myself back into the things I'm passionate about. I've realised that life is short - too short to spend not living it to the fullest! So there are a few little projects and adventures in the works.

Stay tuned - hopefully I can breathe fresh life and new possibilities into my little blog.

Z xx


No comments:

Post a Comment